公开于大众报名 OPEN TO PUBLIC REGISTRATION
|Chung Ling Centenary Ride 2017|
|Chung Ling High School|
|30th April 2017|
Chung Ling Centenary Ride 2017
Chung Ling 锺灵 was founded on 9 February 1917 in Penang, Malaysia. Today, comprises of Chung Ling (N.T.) High School 槟城锺灵（国民型）中学, Chung Ling Private High School 槟城锺灵独立中学 and Chung Ling Butterworth High School 北海锺灵中学.
Over the past century, Chung Ling not only witnessed and experienced history making in both Penang and Malaysia, it has in fact become part of legacy and heritage of local and national communities. Hence, we sincerely hope that people from all walks of life could participate in Chung Ling Centenary Ride 2017 and share this once in a life time memorable and joyous moment with us!
CATEGORY | REGISTRATION | FLAG-OFF
44km – RM60 – [age 18 and above] – 7.00 am
17km – RM60 – [age 12 and above] – 7.15 am
Chung Ling Centenary Organising Committee
How to join the photo contest
- Search in Facebook “锺灵百年校庆铁马行 Chung Ling Centenary Ride 2017“ OR browse to https://www.facebook.com/events/336806426672811/
- Post a photo of you related to cycling.
- Put in the tag line as per below
I am “NAME (Participant number XXXX)” and I am joining the Chung Ling Centenary Ride happening on 30 April 2017 at Chung Ling High School. Let’s join this together. #CL100yRIDE and #CLHS100
Click below link for registration:
Post the photo to the CLCR event page
Upon posting of the photo, to click “Share” at the post you uploaded just now and choose “Write Post” and tag at least 3 friends.
- Cut-off date will be on 1st April 2017.
- Committee shall determine the first 200 posters that qualified for the memento and 3 best photo winners within a week of the cut-off date.
- Terms & conditions applied.
Photo Contest - RULES, ELIGIBILITY AND CONDITIONS
- To participate, a participant can submit /post as many images (entries) that can interpret or relate to the theme “Cycling” All images must be shot with relate to bicycles not limited to 1 wheel or more. Posted must NOT be offensive in nature and against the norm of any religion, politics, race or gender.
- How to enter the photo contest, please refer to the instruction below.
- The 1st 200 participants that post photo(s) to enter this photo contest shall receive a memento. Each participant will be entitled for 1 memento only.
- A panel of judges will judge and winners will stand to win as follows:
- FIRST PRIZE : RM500 worth
- SECOND PRIZE : RM300 worth
- THIRD PRIZE : RM200 worth
- This photo contest is open to all participants of Chung Ling Centenary Ride.
- A winner can only win one (1) prize. Entries have to be in the form of a single image. The Organizers – Chung Ling Centenary Ride Committee reserves the right to substitute the prizes (with items of equivalent value) in the event of unavailability of stock.
- The organizing committee and their immediate family of this contest are not allowed to participate.
- Images (entries) posted must be taken by the original photographer and/or own the copyright of the images posted. The copyright of the image(s) posted remains with the photographer. The photographer will be held responsibility for the photographs.
- Should the contestants fail to fulfil Clause 7, it shall indemnify the Organizers for all damages incurred, if any.
- The results of the contest will be decided by the committee, The Committee’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entertained.
- Copyright and reproduction: The Organizers collectively Chung Ling Centenary Ride Committee reserve the absolute rights to exhibit or reproduce any acceptable images (entries) in whatever way deemed fit for exhibitions and for any print based publicity and promotional purposes without prior notice, consent or payment of fee whatsoever to the contestants.
- The Organizer reserves the right to amend any of these Rules at any time without notice to the participants and without any liability whatsoever. Participants must be in compliance with the Rules as amended at all times.
Chung Ling Centenary Ride Committee and the organisers and agents of this contest are NOT responsible for any loss of properties or injuries or life to any participants/members participating in this contest. By registration and posting for this contest, you have read the rules and regulations and terms and conditions of the contest posted on any media website and you are fully aware and responsible for property and yourself during this contest. In addition, you shall indemnify the Organizers for all damages incurred, if any.
By participating in this contest, contestants agree to be bound by these rules and regulations as well as the decisions made by the Organizers and the panel of judges. In addition, he/she have read and understood the rules and regulations stated above and will adhere to these rules and regulations. She/he hereby declares that is the original photographer and that these images do not infringe upon any third party rights.